hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sean Connery on Monday Night at Dressed to Kilt

Sean Connery & wife, Micheline & their children in NYC Monday night

still looks good to me


  1. Wow - I don't think I ever seen a photo of his family! Actually caught him in the Hunt for Red October the other day - what a hottie! XO

  2. Marsha you (as I already knew) have exquisite taste my dear. Sean will always look good, he truly has aged well. If only my husbands were an Edinburgh accent. The Aberdonians have a different one all together. I hope you and your family are doing well this week? I think of you & feel bad that I've been so horrible at keeping in touch. Things are ramping up with having a senior in high school and a senior in college. My husband is cycling in the MS-150 again this year & we have cycling on the mind too.

    Just know that no matter what, you are thought of and cared about. Hugs to you xoxo deb


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's