Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bright Bazaar

joins The Shiny Pebble & Splenderosa today.

Will from Bright Bazaar has virtually redone
 Catherine's  (The Shiny Pebble) Family Room

he's used lots of blue and hot pinks

It has been my work today to put Catherine in an outfit
specifically suited to Will's interior...

& remember I could use any designer, any amount of money
for our "dream" project...

this was my 1st choice for the room & for Catherine,
her hair almost looks like this anyway...
but Catherine is young & has a young family, a small son...

& even though I, personally, would wear this look as it appears,
for Catherine
I would change the shoes to turquoise or some other blue
sorta like this....





& turquoise jewerlry





& then I saw this outfit...so let's lose the striped skirt for today,
put the 2 tops with the long skirt...

 

 

& add some tribal influences, sorta like this....





& these darling precious sandals...


see The Shiny Pebble button on my right side bar & hop on over to
see what Will came up with for the room....
let me know which version of the outfit you like...
 & if you don't like, tell me...I need input from the people who visit me.

sending xxxx's
Marsha
  •