Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall - One Outfit

If I could buy only 1 new outfit this season
it would definitely be this one...


Escada


the reason being that I live in a climate which is never extremely 
cold for long periods, Houston.  
So this 1 outfit would do many things for me.
The turtleneck sweater could be paired with almost anything 
I already own, so can the leather pants.  
Leather is fabulous when you travel. 
The big poncho/cape/ruana can be worn with jeans 
or a longer skirt...
Escada even showed it with a silk satin dress in the 
same tones & it looks so new.


Further, if I go somewhere cold, like Vail, Colorado, New York City,
Chicago I can wear a big coat & throw the cape over the coat,
wrap a pashmina around my neck and/or over my head & I'm warm.


The final reason, Escada apparel is made with the finest fabrics 
known to man, nothing wrinkles ever...
and the designs are pretty much timeless...
they do have a lot of extremely edgy things in each
collection though, just depends on your personal style.


Also, I can promise you, if you buy black from any of the big-name 
designers it will stay BLACK, unlike the really inexpensive things.
Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Escada, Tse.
Buy a black silk jersey tee and you will have it the rest of your life.


more to come around Labor Day


I will be guest posting for Simone
at The Bottom of the Ironing Basket
August 22 & 23
& there will be a fabulous
GIVEAWAY
one of my pieces of jewelry, which can
be worn as a necklace or a belt.