Sunday, July 24, 2011

Softly...

with the seasons coming up, with even more femininity, ruffles, draping,
flowered everything,  I could not resist putting a few of the things
that have captured me and from which I am inspired...



see below for sources & comments

puppy love






Mother-of-Pearl Tiles

my daughter used these in all the hallways of one of her
spas near the ocean, I cannot tell you how beautiful it was.

beautiful natural bouquet





Valentino Haute Couture detail



Ruffles, Flourishes & Pearls
always pearls





Earth Cake
I love beautiful cakes, and have often thought I should take cake decorating classes,
the only downside is eating the cake,
but maybe some of the friends/family would help with this.





Joining Mary at Dear Little Red House


for


Mosaic Monday


her icon is at the bottom of page


xx's








Photobucket

Posted by Picasa