hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cranberries & Garnets

could you do this?
would you do this?

so so pretty isn't it...
maybe it's worth the trouble & time...

like our Christmas necklace,
made of large red shell pearls with faceted garnet pear-shaped stones.

perfect with any outfit for the holidays.
click under our header on the ETSY shop link to
see details.

Happy Holidays 
to all my readers & friends


Posted by Picasa


  1. The Cranberries look terrific, Yep,I could do that. I am retired and still don't have enough time for all the things I want to do.
    I am so happy to see RED, the choker is beautiful. My neck is too old for it. I like
    long strands. Bet you sell that before the week is out. Headband is beautiful. yvonne

  2. Love how the cranberries look but don't think I could deal with doing myself!! I'd much rather be wearing your necklace!!

  3. Beautiful necklace!! Perfect for the holidays!

  4. It is beautiful, but by the time I would finish, they would all be dried out and wrinkly


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's