Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Deck The Halls !








Splenderosa's Newest Little Stretchable Rings




Snow Gauge 
(not often needed in Houston)










most of you know there is music playing on my blog...
I really hope you enjoy it and that it doesn't blast out at you unexpectedly.

I spend a lot of time selecting the music you will hear, endeavoring
to create an atmosphere which I would enjoy in my home...
so, uniquely, just another little bit of "me."

this is what I strive to do everyday here in our blog-world...
create little vignettes to share with each of you...
showing everyone what I like, making comments (rude or not)
about the likes/dislikes, and sharing opinions a little bit.

all this done in a way which presents me to you in a natural and honest way.

I love blogging and welcome all of you to my little home 24/7, and like
all Texans I think "the more the merrier."

Merry Christmas
my friends





Photobucket

Posted by Picasa