Monday, January 23, 2012

This is So Me....



including the dog...yes, I have a black Poodle named FiFi
& a white Maltese named Bono...
my rooms are vacant and not alive without them...
you know?


& my newest find...
faceted Pyrite (Fool's Gold) beads.
this photo is a string of beads just purchased from our wholesaler, they have
teeny-tiny faceted ones as well, which I love too,
but wanted you to see these...

also found some brilliant faceted black onyx, pinhead size, and they will
make beautiful accent beads for earrings, necklaces, bracelets...
and I love to look at them glinting in the sunshine...
where I sometimes sit to facet my designs...
outside on our patio, to use the natural light...it's simply the best light for gemstones
& makeup...




upcoming "By Invitation Only" International Blog Party post
will be featuring our idea of a

Fantasy Dinner Party



don't miss it




Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. I don't know how in the world I wasn't flooding this amazing blog before, but I sm now! Lve it!
    Stacy @ www.conspicuousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally see you in this room, with Fifi and Bono in tow...I use to walk around (and fly around) with my 3 maltese and my doberman, Indra, Belzebuth, Zebulon and Leila the doberman, all tie up to the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, dogs make a room and a home filled lived in and alive! Beautiful beads. I love the facets! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove that room. It IS so you! And a cute pooch always makes it that much more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a maltese. He was such an angel. Aren't dogs the best?
    Love this room, and your creations are gorgeous.
    have a nice day.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a maltese. He was such an angel. Aren't dogs the best?
    Love this room, and your creations are gorgeous.
    have a nice day.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The room is very inspiring and love the bracelet! Fifi and Bono...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's