Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dreaming of......


The Amalfi Coast of Italy
more images from the most beautiful place on Earth
(to me, anyway)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Sorrento
Pinned Image


notice to coast road winding around, often it's only 2 lanes & so crowded it takes
forever to get from one place to another, but no one minds the wait it's so beautiful

Pinned Image

Portofino
not exactly the Amalfi Coast, a bit too far up the coastline,
but a "cannot miss" little jewel when on the Italian coast.
The Splendido Hotel, one of the most stunning examples of 
old world luxury I've ever seen.

Pinned Image

more of Italy to come after I finish moving,
yes, I'm still at it...






Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I am in total agreement, this part of Italy is stunning....you have chosen gorgeous images Marsha, I could look at them all day!

    Good luck with the moving :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no place like it. My husband and I honeymooned on the North Coast in Cinque Terre and I've been looking at the crazy land slides that took out Vernazza and a few other coastal towns this fall. So heartbreaking. But these photos are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures.. Love, love, love!
    ~Karen
    http://fashionboardconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Amalfi Coast is one of my favorite places on earth. I"ll never forget how it took my breath away the first time I saw it, and I promised myself I'd go back. That happened a few years ago--maybe someday I'll get back there again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my we share a passion for The Amalfi girl! I adored Sorento, Meta and my favourite of all Positano! these images are enough to make me pack a bag and get another stamp in my passport! I just love the people as well, always a treat and always theatrical! LOL

    hugs

    Veronica
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh!!! Please take me away!! So dreamy!!

    XO,
    Yelena

    glamthings.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.