Friday, February 24, 2012

Thinking About the Oscars.....



I think I went a bit far afield with this post which originally
was going to be suggestions of gowns for the women nominated,
however, they didn't listen to me last year...so I wandered...


their homes & environs



from the lastest St. John collection, really really pretty,
and NO knits either.






& finally a huge lion set to devour everything in sight, which will probably happen on Sunday
when The Artist sweeps the show.
Sad, too.  Brad Pitt deserves to win, the movie was wonderful, his co-star was wonderful
& so was Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

George.  Can he top The Artist?   Probably not.

I won't see The Artist until it's on pay-for-view, but one of my eminent friends says it's 
wonderful & he should know, he's an expert film critic.





Don't forget my GIVEAWAY
which ends right after the awards show.
LINK HERE





Photobucket