Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wit, Art & Antique French Papers



I've come across what I think is truly unique and deserves touting.
A lovely artist residing in Europe, selling on Etsy


she says of herself...

I am a mixed media designer who features my creations on antique french paper with a lot of humour. My mixed media artworks are in acrylic hand painting and ink print technique. For this concept, I use antique french paper almost as old as 200 years ago, after the period of Napoleon Bonaparte which you will own not only a unique piece of art and also a piece of french history. 




a look at the framed pieces






& just LOOK at this face !!!





a precious poodle



sailor dog...ohhhh so French




the prints are very inexpensive and I think would make for a wonderful
grouping, I'll bet you could even get them enlarged once received.



&, finally, this little gem

which could find it's home in my dressing room today...

& I don't think I can live without the Afghan's face looking out at me.



big hug to all of you...



Photobucket