Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where Will You Go For Vacation ?


one of the things I love to do is plan a vacation,
I love making the reservations, searching out new places,
bidding on auctions on Luxury Link, asking my family & friends
to come along with me...

but once there I am never in a rush to see sights, try a special restaurant,
go shopping at the best place (actually I never go shopping when I'm travelling...
too much time spent in retail)...

I love taking time to really see, to smell, to feel, to know the people a little.

some ideas which might appeal below



Pinned Image







painting in the Rocky Mountains


pipitographer:
The fence at Higgins Beach, good spot for surfers in Maine.

the fence at Higgins Beach, Maine


crushculdesac:

Valentino | Photographer: Walter Chin | Model: Tricia Helfer


| ♕ |  a Lady on a Bike - Copenhagen  | by © Marc van Woudenberg

ride a bike in Copenhagen



| ♕ |  Jaguar XK-140 w/ Picnic Basket  | by KRFoto


| ♕ |  Belgian Cowboy - Holiday in Brussels  | by © Peter Gutierrez

cowboys (?) in Brussels


read to your heart's content



sit by a beautiful pool



stay at home & write the novel you've always wanted to write
or invite all the neighbors in for dinner,
or re-do one room completely...


check out our new SHOP, up top...

it's a completely girly girl place...

more merchandise arriving daily...






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh.....a vacation sounds awesome right about now!!! Chloe and I are doing well....busy, buy=sy..but doing awesome:)
    Hope you are too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Wish i was on vacation right now, sitting on a beach in Costa Rica....thanks for stopping by our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to Italy on vacation in the late fall but I say vacation the husband says long distance shopping...;)

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Marsha, just been over to your jewellery site,oooohhh simply scrumptious!
    Such gorgeous things and any one of them or all of them would go with me on my vacation in that stylish open-top car with a bottle of champagne in the basket, though I'd need to hold on to my hat! ;))) However that lovely room with the desk and fabulous window will do me until I'm feeling better!

    Hugs and love to you x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shop is open?? I will be going to visit.....yay!! Oh a vacation sounds like heaven right now..hopefully our next one will be to either Bermuda, Italy or Napa...all places I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous, Marvelous!
    I would head to Inverlochy Castle in Scotland.
    To read, to write, to wander, to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! I loved the idea of staying home and writing a novel and inviting all the neighbours for dinner!!! never thought of that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many delightful ideas. But driving to any of them in that classic white sports car would make it so much more special!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, I'll take that car when we drive to our vacation this year!
    Door County! Our favorite... the "midwest Martha's Vineyard".

    I can not wait!
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.