Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where Will You Go For Vacation ?


one of the things I love to do is plan a vacation,
I love making the reservations, searching out new places,
bidding on auctions on Luxury Link, asking my family & friends
to come along with me...

but once there I am never in a rush to see sights, try a special restaurant,
go shopping at the best place (actually I never go shopping when I'm travelling...
too much time spent in retail)...

I love taking time to really see, to smell, to feel, to know the people a little.

some ideas which might appeal below



Pinned Image







painting in the Rocky Mountains


pipitographer:
The fence at Higgins Beach, good spot for surfers in Maine.

the fence at Higgins Beach, Maine


crushculdesac:

Valentino | Photographer: Walter Chin | Model: Tricia Helfer


| ♕ |  a Lady on a Bike - Copenhagen  | by © Marc van Woudenberg

ride a bike in Copenhagen



| ♕ |  Jaguar XK-140 w/ Picnic Basket  | by KRFoto


| ♕ |  Belgian Cowboy - Holiday in Brussels  | by © Peter Gutierrez

cowboys (?) in Brussels


read to your heart's content



sit by a beautiful pool



stay at home & write the novel you've always wanted to write
or invite all the neighbors in for dinner,
or re-do one room completely...


check out our new SHOP, up top...

it's a completely girly girl place...

more merchandise arriving daily...






Photobucket