Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gardens & Flowers....




from Susan @ Romancing the Home
her Marie Antoinette table







via zsa zsa bellagio






via Katie Armour



I love the symmetry of this lovely home, the ivy covered walls and the fact
that it looks welcoming, friendly & cozy.







 





 
Annie @ Plum Siena's  Back Garden


 

from my inspiration files



















via Vignette Designs





below
the "Zephirine Drouhim" Antique roses,




bluepueblo:

Moonlit Garden Gate, Provence, France
photo via bonnie









6 comments:

Lost in Provence said...

I especially love the photo of the garden leading down to the pasture with the horses just below--can you imagine?? So wonderful.

Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Just beautiful, Marsha. This post has transported me to a much better place.
Happy Thursday.
Teresa
xoxo

Henhurst Interiors said...

Beautiful photos, Marsha. Lots here to inspire some dreams. xo, Phyllis

Nuit Hernandez said...

this post is so inspiring Marsha... what a truly beautiful collection of images, I LOVE gardens!

Talia said...

I write this time and time again, but what stunning images. I LOVE gardens.

Renée Finberg said...

OMG

the horse pic is going on my sidebar!!!

love u