Monday, May 21, 2012

Rooms I Love....







look closely









Geometric Rugs, geometric rug,  geometric  area rug, Decorative rugs, decorative area rugs, decorator rugs

. Celerie Kemble created an exotic and luxurious bedroom seating area with cream silk velvet upholstery, jewel toned blue and rose pillows and black lampshades all anchored by an intricate, high contrast black and white small scale geometric rug. Image courtesy Lonny Magazine











well, I D.I.E.ed when I saw this bath.
it would have thought this room was a dining room?
but, look out the beautiful doors/windows Palladium arches and you will
see the reason for all the beauty inside...they have big piles of dirt & rock piled up
which they call mountains, but this is the vista 365 in the high desert. 
this is the reason I could never even re-visit Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Tucson,
Phoenix & many other cities renowned in this area of the USA.









the above is one of my all-time favorite rooms.
to me, it is faultless.






Photobucket