Seriously pretty, isn't it?
This recipe just puts me in the springtime mood.
Pineapple juice, limeade and club soda
make a refreshing drink that goes beautifully with all kinds of summer fruit.
And with strawberries in season right now, they make a perfect match.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
- Short (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes, and fresh strawberries.
Serve with Fruit Swizzle Sticks, if desired or maybe those little umbrellas, which now come in straws too.l
Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
Fruit Swizzle Sticks: On short (6-inch) wooden skewers, thread assorted fruits and mint sprigs. Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, prepare the juice mixture and chill well. Proceed as directed.
Sit back, soak up the sunshine sipping a sweet drink and enjoy the beginning of spring & summer. from BetterHomes&Gardens
and this exciting piece is from
ArtPad, San Francisco
by Gregg Renfrow
polymer pigment on cast acrylic
27" X 24"
courtesy of the artist & Tommy Tourell Fine Art, San Francisco
work by this artist will be available at
ArtPad, San Francisco, 2013
Francine, I think this has your name on it.