Sunday, July 14, 2013

Does Anyone Need to Lose a Bit of Weight? Safely & Nutritionally?

ok, I'm going to admit it,
I've become a plumpette



one of my precious girlfriends just sent this information to me,
the way she recently lost major weight...50 pounds in 10 months...
so I'm sharing with all of you & I'll bet there is at least one of us who could use this
safe, nutritional and informative advice.
we're going to call it the

8-Step Program

1.  Power Up on Proteins - Eat 6 Mini-Meals Per Day, kinda like
     Oprah did, this gets your metabolism moving.  And, you don't
     have to eat starvation portions, in fact if you are eating ONLY
     protein you may eat all you want.  Salmon, chicken make this
     possible. Otherwise, berries, dark green veggies, edamame.

2.  Green Tea - If you don't like Green Tea get the capsules with
     at least 70% EGCG, take 2-3 times per day. 
     NOTE:  I really love GREEN MATCHA TEA, it's the powdered
     leaves, and it can be added to anything, like smoothies, etc.

3.  Green COFFEE BEAN CAPSULES - the ones like Dr. Oz has
     been promoting.  My body needs more than most people, so I
     take 2 at a time, 4X a day.  These things increase your                      metabolism too, but you won't feel it.

4.  EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - the cold-pressed 1st-Made
     Olive Oil.  All the others are heat-processed and will not work.
     Take 1 tablespoon 3X a day.   Do not cook with it, you will lose
     the value if it's heated.  Read about this stuff, it's a miracle food 
     & it also stimulates your metabolism, but ONLY the Extra
     Virgin kind.  And, because the USA does not subscribe to the
     stringent quality control the Europeans use to label olive oil,
     do not buy olive oil at the grocer.  My friend gets her's from
     The Olive Press in Sonoma where they use only the old methods
     for production.

5.  Exfoliate you skin.  This way you will remove toxins from your
     skin and improve circulation.  It will only take a week to see the
     benefit.

6.  Fiber - Oat Bran is the best, carry it with you so you can put
     on salads, etc.  I don't like wheat bran, like Bran Buds, and I
     really like Oat Bran and Flax Seeds.

7.  DO NOT EAT PASTA!   I know, I know...but.  If it's WHITE
     leave it out of your diet for now.  Sweet Potatoes are OK.

8.  Warm Water & Lemon Juice.  
     Coffee is OK, but use non-dairy creamers. 


I know this program works, 
as it worked for me a couple of years ago,
without the coffee beans or green tea,
I just ate whatever I wanted, mini portions several
times a day.

If you make the non-fat yogurt & cucumber
smoothie I had on the blog a few days ago
you will be waaaay ahead.

If you get a sugar craving at night,
eat fruit with Sweet & Low,
eat all you want.








Photobucket