hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

If Only....

Just Beautiful!

I'm a total water baby, lover of animals & thrill seeker,
always expanding my horizons, always wanting to know more & more.
it's not easy, keeping up this agenda but I wouldn't know
how to change it even if I wanted to do so.

however I did
change my playlist,
added Bliss, Keith Urban & Kip Moore
something for everyone !

& I am totally in LOVE with Kip's new hit,
"Hey, Pretty Girl"



  1. Gorgeous images,Marsha..............
    Invite me to being there:)))*

    And SO beautiful music,my dear friend!!!
    I road you post and i stay a while after my pc to lissten all these beautiful melodies by you............:)*

    Hugs to you,Marsha!


  2. Beautiful, Marsha...stunning girls and how I would love to open a door with such a beautiful vista...ah...if only...indeed :-)

  3. Totally agree...if only!!! Spectacular photos, Marsha!

  4. OMG! I would so love to be the one opening that door in your final image. Hope you are well Lovely xx


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's