Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flawless





for me, Olivia and Blake Lively are the 2 most beautifully groomed and beautifully outfitted women in our country     
 ...outside of the very very very wealthy whom we don't see as often
in photographs.



above, Taylor Tomasi Hill, Accessories Editor Marie Claire Magazine

Jessica Alba NY street style







labellefabuleuse:

Miroslava Duma during LFW, Spring 2014

Russian, Mira Duma...who is flawless






this woman is fantastic, her work, her lifestyle, her family…everything!

a beautiful French woman with one of the most beautiful cooking blogs in the world












below
the editor of Vogue Paris,
Emanuelle Alt

not flawless, in my opinion...

I've tried to understand this about European women, that some of them are not
well-groomed (by American standards), the throw-away chic, which can be absolutely
charming, is mis-stated by the total lack of hair care.
when I see Anna Della Russo or Carine Roitfeld I think the same thing.
they can wear haute couture head to toe, but their dishevelled look takes away from the entire
package, to me it just looks "unfinished."



egads, the coat is even buttoned incorrectly !
& those lace booties, out on the street?


& below, does she look the least bit feminine?
no.


all of the women I've named are "fashion" people !



perhaps my European girlfriends can help me understand this.


any thoughts?





Photobucket