Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall is Definitely Here in Houston

you won't believe it, but it's really chilly today in our city,
we can't quite believe it either.

it's almost like a "winter" day in Houston, about 55f.

I couldn't help myself, I also just had to post some beautiful photos
(none of them taken by me)




lovely outside firep charisma design






elegant champagne wine on ice










Jessica Alba Street Style 


ok, I'll admit it, I hate these type of jeans,
but love everything else...




Picture

from the Splenderosa.com website
this awesome tote bag, also comes in black,

<3<3


Splenderosa's Leather Wrap Bracelet











I love scarves at this time of year, 
they can change outfits drastically, just pop one on and
suddenly you have a whole different vibe,
and these big totes are THE bag for everyday.










I am so in love with cooler weather.  
It is very difficult to live in the heat of Texas, 
but we can't leave permanently because we love everything else about the place.







Photobucket