Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Inspiration Courtesy of Friends.....


this breathtaking room designed by my friend, Mona Thompson & her sister,
over in Arkansas @ Providence Design  HERE
if Mona's business was in Houston I would hang out in her shop!

(via Inspired By…Images on Pinterest — Providence Design)




********************************
the exquisite work of  McAlpine Booth & Fer

uniqueshomedesign:

McAlpine Booth & Fer charisma design



**************************************
below, from Unique Home Design HERE


uniqueshomedesign:

Rivercrest - Living charisma design

I think the Persian rug, above, is a Serapi.
stunning, isn't it?
the focal point of the entire room.




& below, that singular headboard for twin beds.
great idea, I think.


uniqueshomedesign:

Shared headboard for charisma design





neutrals with beauti charisma design



*************************************
from My Inner Landscape HERE

love the crockery jars, the chandeliers,
the chairs...well, I love everything about this room




back to the fashion shows soon.

Marc Jacobs's collection looks like athletic attire made by a designer
(1 of the top 3 in the world I think),
maybe it's homage to the Olympics or the Super Bowl?

Oscar de la Renta used LEATHER.
Yep, he did.

& this one, below, is my favorite ball gown of his collection,
kinda Spring-like even though it's Fall 2014.
I can see this on someone at the Academy Awards!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness. I am on FABULOUS overload!!! Can't wait to check out everything. That gown is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh to be young and able to WEAR IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky, we'll just put a Black Silk Taffeta Cape around it and go to our galas!!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Marsha!!! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, love the inspiration. I never tire of looking at beauty!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those interiors are amazing! That is such a great idea with the headboard and the twin beds!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning rooms, all of them, but I love Mona's work most of all! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so stunning...love the outdoor spaces and that gown, wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha,

    These interiors are breathtaking nice..............#1,#2,#3 are truly beyond fabulous!!!
    And,yes,this dress is one of the wonderful dresses of Oscar de la Renta!

    XXX,
    V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's