Monday, March 24, 2014

The Blonde Salad

Chiara Ferragni.

Chiara Farragni
of the uber fabulous and much-followed blog
The Blonde Salad


totally in love with her look in this pic.

I think she is Brazilian,
where they seem to create some really pretty women.

ladies, for the past 2 days I have been confined to bed with something dreadful,
the antibiotics seem to be kicking in today so perhaps I am on the way to recovery.

isn't it horrible when so many people depend upon you and you can't hold your head up?

not even to watch TV.
all I've wanted is complete quiet and my little doggies beside me.

the good news is that I feel a wee bit better today.



Simone, in her comment below, has told me Chiara is Italian !

Well, of course, she is.  With a name like that.
I could I have thought differently, and anyway I'm part Italian.


Photobucket