Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Day....

Chanel Resort 2015



funny how this happens...



I took a few minutes  to stop in & see my girlfriend, 
who manages one of the large Chico's here in Houston,
we stepped out to have a coffee,
and when I returned to the store I, of course, had to "look" a bit.

I am so thrilled with 2 purchases.

seriously, I love this outfit

black silky-feeling cargo pants
and this completely wonderful top
play the video to see all the details.


the banding around the sleeves, shoulders & hem is of sparkling dark gray crystals, 
& they weigh the top down so it doesn't fly in the wind.
it's a casual elegant look for certain.

however, La Contessa, would wear it to the market, I know.

&, guess what?   I didn't even know they had been featured together on their website 
until right this minute.

so this afternoon I had to go get the exact right shoe.
black platform criss-cross wide strap wedges,
open toes, which are a bit edgier than the Chico's pic.

ok, now...this outfit rocks !!



tell me, does this have the same reference as the Chanel Resort pieces up top?


***********************************************************************

 coming soon to the shop, like next week,
this gorgeous bag.

SP338 Dark Blue High End Bag

SP338 Dark Blue High End Bag

SP338 Black High End Bag

in this most wonderful BLUE & also in BLACK
Genuine Italian Leather

Size:  12.5" Long X 10" High X 7" Wide
11.5"  leather handles
38" adjustable and detachable strap
Inside: 1 zipper pocket and 2 open holders inside
central zipper apartment divide the bag into two sections
an adjustable locked strap in front



$295.00 

to pre-order please send us an email
splenderosa@gmail.com
or call
713.679.1181

we will send you a PayPal invoice.

seriously, ladies, these bags are TOP QUALITY, 
I've been carrying  another style   for 2 weeks,
it looks perfect with almost everything, and it looks very expensive.
it's durable and it smells like LEATHER, ITALIAN LEATHER !




Photobucket