Saturday, September 20, 2014

Some Very Beautiful NEW



at this time of the year I'm already thinking Christmas,
especially Christmas gifts for my girlfriends, aunts, teachers,
well you know what I mean, don't you?

so, look what I've just added to the shop !


100% Genuine Mulberry Silk Scarves
(mulberry is the finest silk in the world, they tell me)

#1

 3'7" wide and 6' long

a perfect rectangle length, just so many ways they can be worn or used.
(I put them on my dining table too!)


 #2
sold out, we will re-order as of 10/16/14







#3  
sold out, we are re-ordering, as of 10/16/14




#4





#5





#6


ladies, I know you think I'm always selling something....

but, this is worth taking a close close look.

imagine the size, 6' X 3.5'

Scarf #1 - 6 pieces only

the rest of the designs, we only bought 2 of each.

$95.00
could easily retail at $295

you see, Marsha made a really good buy and is passing it on to you!

email to purchase, we will send you a PayPal invoice
or take your credit card via phone

splenderosa@gmail.com


to read about Mulberry silk go HERE



Photobucket

6 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Congratulations to the winner and I will go see her blog too! The scarves are GORGEOUS!!! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!! XO

VM Creation Atelier said...

Oh,my big congrats to a very lucky winner!!!
Marsha,how simply irresistible those scarfs....................
My favorite color is #1

Hugs to you,my dear friend!:)*
XXX,
V.

Francine Gardner said...

these scarves are gorgeous...

Deborah Montgomery said...

congratulations to your winner! gorgeous scarves!

Half-heard in the Stillness said...

Ooooh Marsha what delicious scarves, my favourites are the last two. Beautiful.
As always...litening to your lovely music darling!

Much love,
Janey x

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Pretty!! I love the bright bold colors to layer over neutrals for fall...perfect pieces!
Thank you for visiting my blog doll, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog