Monday, September 22, 2014

Hello Fall....We Love You

























"raindrops on roses"









as the temps in Houston edge down into the 80's, and we have rain almost
everyday we know Fall is here, this is the signal of a change in season in our
part of the world.

of course, we need the rain.  we won't complain.

however, for one who has hair like mine
(babyfine)
it is havoc X10.

I love the outfits above, all of them,
I love the changing of the leaves, even if they all seem to drop right into the pool,
and I love having a fire in the fireplace.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Bonjour ma chère Marsha,

    L'automne sonne à notre porte et je n'aime pas particulièrement cette saison. Elle me rend nostalgique. Pourtant je reconnais qu'elle nous offre de belles couleurs... mais je préfère et de loin celles du printemps...
    Très jolies photos.
    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to see summer go but fall is such a beautiful time of year plus I love fall fashion!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the gray outfit, the gorgeous shawl & of course that beautiful photograph. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adore that grey trousers suit. We still have an Indian summer here in London so no autumn clothes yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,dearest M.!

    Thankyou for your splendid,really beautiful ''touches'' of Autumn images here..............
    I think,I have a very special connection with Autumn!:)*
    There are may be not so bright colours around and much rain....(especially here in Holland),but Autumn giving me always very cozy feeling!
    Collecting my thoughts and making a new creative inspirational ideas:)*

    Sending to you my hugs,Marsha,
    XXX,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Fall and am always excited for the changing of seasons. Love the gray suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Autumn to you! I wish for cooler temps so we can wear some Autumn fashions!
    Enjoy,
    xo,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.