Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My 1st Email of Today

from one of my lovely clients


Hi, Marsha, I received my package last Saturday, and then today, while reading Vicki Archer's blog, I came across this: I've taken a screenshot of the $1,750 Chloe bag from Nordstrom's website.  The chain on your purse is much prettier/sturdier than the one on the Chloe bag.  And, I've already worn the chain around my neck as a necklace/lariat!  You have impeccable taste -- and I'm happy to be one of your recipients!  (BTW, loved the perfumed scent I got when opening the box.)

Best, Pat  
 

click here to see Splenderosa's version of this elegant & fun bag
$135.00 each

we have placed another order for all 4 colors,
as we sold out of every one (we have 1 BLACK in stock).

delivery is about 2-3 weeks
to pre-order please email me at
splenderosa@gmail.com
& we will send you a PayPal invoice.

the email from Pat is a great validation of what I do &
we all love to know someone loves our blog and that they also love merchandise bought from us.

& imagine Vicki blogged about the same bag,
only the one most of us would never own, albeit beautiful.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your subject today is dear to my heart. I am madly in love with my little doggie Skye a 14 year old Maltese. Lovely blog today and always.
    Much love.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's