Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Newest Genuine Leather Bags in the Splenderosa Shop


Cute and sexy Leather Women Handbag Hobo

just received the sample of this handbag and it passes inspection by Marsha,

it's a small/medium sized bag
with a chain strap which can be removed, and a leather strap goes across
the top brass loops for a little top handle look.

9" x 4" x 10"

in 4 colors



believe it or not we will be selling them for 
ONLY

$135 each

to the readers of my blog

let us know via email which one you would like to
pre-order

splenderosa@gmail.com





it is larger than one would think, has side pockets, one for cell phone







we have the black/red one (& ONLY 1) already in the studio,
it's going to be in a photo shoot 





the picture BELOW is from NET-A-PORTER,

a Chloe bag which sells for

$ 1735.00
Chloé 
 
can you tell the difference?
because I cannot, and I am VERY familiar with all the hallmarks of original designer bags.
 
WHOA, baby !!!!
 
 
 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and perfect size. Tell me please, is the chain silver in color or brass? I will be ordering one if the hardware is sliver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags. Will you be showing pictures of the inside, as well? (I always like to imagine where I'll stash the clutter.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag. Can you post images of the bag open?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chain is GOLD in color.
    I will add pics of the open bag, I just forgot, thank you for reminding me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! You are so right Marsha, I cannot believe that I would never believe a purse could look better than the original. I love the red one and the fact you looked at the sample first makes me so much more trusting of this. I love the size of it too and I'm trying to be so good about shopping, but this one is really tempting!

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got the bag I WANT - but I only wear SILVER. Pleeze - Check with your supplier -=- OR please ask to have it in silver, as well. My coloring needs a silver one!

      Mary in Oregon

      Delete
  6. Every working women needs a shoulder leather bag to keep her papers and other stuff in it. Your blog is very informative that how to make a good design of shoulder bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just loved the red color bag. Thanks for the share here.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.