Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spring Genuine Leather Tote Bags



Rivet Leather Women Handbag Tote
Size 15.5" High X 9.75" Wide X 7.5" Deep

Genuine Leather Tote Bag in 3 Colors
with rivet detail

all on order, 6 of each color
Blue/Tan/Dark Red
delivery in 2 weeks
en
Price for Splenderosa Blog Readers

$ 165.00

price on our website will be $195.00

email to pre-order
splenderosa@gmail.com,


we are trying to get back to normal,
and resume activities that we enjoy so much.
life does have it's bumps !!


but, I must say, I am in love with this dress from Victoria Beckham.
but not the boots.


FASHION-US-VICTORIA BECKHAM

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree! The boots are just not good with it at all!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the skirt is most interesting, but the boots -- ack. Not posh, even from Posh.

    What a stunning tote bag that is. Are the leather strips pulled through the top, as the closer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the skirt is pretty and I even like the sweater with it, but the boots... not for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's