Sunday, March 29, 2015

Some Excifting News....


hi everyone, hoping all is well with you guys on this lovely Monday.

as most of you know, I have a website where I sell beautiful leather handbags,
and some jewelry.

I've been having a difficult time keeping my website updated as I'm always
finding "something wonderful" to add, 
because I tell you, my readers, about it first.

& most of the time I'm sold out via my blog of what needed to go on the website.

anyway.

a new style of genuine leather bag,
coming in 2 color combinations:

6 1/2" x 9" x 12"

Red with Beige
Black with Blue

$ 199.00

(this is substantially less than normal retail, I promise)
I purchase all the handbags directly from the manufacturer,
not through a showroom in NYC or L.A.,
this is why I can offer such great prices,
there's no one in the middle.

to order please send an email to
splenderosa@gmail.com






& the exciting news is that I am going to be able to put
my Splenderosa handbags & beautiful silk scarves
into the lovely boutiques where I'm now working !!!

the owners are absolutely lovely people,
true merchants, and love fashion (like me).

so in about 2-3 weeks the Splenderosa merchandise
will be available at

SOHO COUTURE

both locations in Houston.
Woodway @ Voss

University Boulevard
between Buffalo Speedway & Weslayan
in W. University.

so all you Houston girls please stop in to see the collection 
for yourselves, I will absolutely love meeting all of you!

of course, I am thrilled and cannot thank the owner's enough for giving me this 
opportunity !!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant news,Marsha!!!
    Oh,my......
    I'am really happy for you!!!
    What a lucky girls you are,who lieves in Huston.....
    Adore those bags above: the size,the color,the shape!
    I want to tell you I am back from our wonderful adventure South Africa vacation and your little vanilla color bag,my little "treasure" was everywhere with me:)
    Sending to you my biggest hugs,
    Always you,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And great that you can sell your wares in a boutique....lucky for the fashionable set that lives there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brava!
    Wonderful news, Marsha!
    You have become my personal shopper ( consultant ) when considering a new handbag!
    I W I S H I was in driving distance to Houston.
    ~Lynne
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news, Marsha! They are lucky to have you and your line.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.