Sunday, March 29, 2015

Some Excifting News....


hi everyone, hoping all is well with you guys on this lovely Monday.

as most of you know, I have a website where I sell beautiful leather handbags,
and some jewelry.

I've been having a difficult time keeping my website updated as I'm always
finding "something wonderful" to add, 
because I tell you, my readers, about it first.

& most of the time I'm sold out via my blog of what needed to go on the website.

anyway.

a new style of genuine leather bag,
coming in 2 color combinations:

6 1/2" x 9" x 12"

Red with Beige
Black with Blue

$ 199.00

(this is substantially less than normal retail, I promise)
I purchase all the handbags directly from the manufacturer,
not through a showroom in NYC or L.A.,
this is why I can offer such great prices,
there's no one in the middle.

to order please send an email to
splenderosa@gmail.com






& the exciting news is that I am going to be able to put
my Splenderosa handbags & beautiful silk scarves
into the lovely boutiques where I'm now working !!!

the owners are absolutely lovely people,
true merchants, and love fashion (like me).

so in about 2-3 weeks the Splenderosa merchandise
will be available at

SOHO COUTURE

both locations in Houston.
Woodway @ Voss

University Boulevard
between Buffalo Speedway & Weslayan
in W. University.

so all you Houston girls please stop in to see the collection 
for yourselves, I will absolutely love meeting all of you!

of course, I am thrilled and cannot thank the owner's enough for giving me this 
opportunity !!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant news,Marsha!!!
    Oh,my......
    I'am really happy for you!!!
    What a lucky girls you are,who lieves in Huston.....
    Adore those bags above: the size,the color,the shape!
    I want to tell you I am back from our wonderful adventure South Africa vacation and your little vanilla color bag,my little "treasure" was everywhere with me:)
    Sending to you my biggest hugs,
    Always you,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And great that you can sell your wares in a boutique....lucky for the fashionable set that lives there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brava!
    Wonderful news, Marsha!
    You have become my personal shopper ( consultant ) when considering a new handbag!
    I W I S H I was in driving distance to Houston.
    ~Lynne
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news, Marsha! They are lucky to have you and your line.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's