Saturday, May 30, 2015

It's the WEEKEND ......







Gisele by Steven Meisel
*************************************************************************





OK, I've finally started an instagram presence
it's
splenderosa
of course
& you guys need to look at the only 2 posts up so far,
pics of FOOD
the most fabulous food in Houston, Texas right now.
 
ALL TEXANS
 
B&B Butchers
on upper Washington Avenue
is Ben Berg's new place
 
I'm not gonna kid you.  It's a huge hit, opened 5 days ago to much fanfare & a
by invitation only crowd.
B&B Butchers & Restaurant
 
the MOST fabulous foods I've ever tasted.  seriously.
& guys, you know I've done my share of dining.
 
if you're ANY WHERE in the vicinity do yourself a favor and GO ASAP.
 
the dish I enjoyed the most is served on a ceramic oyster shell, a huge one,
a tidbit of charred tenderloin filet, blue cheese, and a fried/smothered oyster piled high on top of this shell.
photo on INSTAGRAM
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hertfordshire, England
 
 
 
(via Splenderosa)

one of our bags, a happy color for anytime




 
Amalfi Coast
 
allthingseurope:

Positano, Italy (by Mark A.)
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo Marsha …… Hertforshire ….. That's where I live . I wonder what part of Hertfordshire it is ? XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU live there!!!I was there with my boyfriend years ago.............I LOVED THAT AREA.........we even slept in someones field!!!

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful Sunday,Marsha!:) Full of beauty,light and delish things!
    SO glad to see Splenderosa at Instagram!
    This is SO popular today may be because of simplicity and speed to share all things:)
    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha,
    I will look you up on Instagram!
    Love,
    Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME to INSTAGRAM!!!!
    I am ANTIQUEGODDESS.........go to search magnify glass and find me!
    I own the NUMERO 4 here and LOVE IT!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's