Monday, June 8, 2015

How To Style The Newest Trends

white shirt blue culottes

above Erdem,
loving this top, but I would style it with black or navy slim pants
& probably straw wedges.
or these Clover Canyon Black Flowered Wedges, $350
would not wear the skirt/culottes as I think this is really too much for the frilly blouse.




Olivia Palermo in Milly 
the floral midi skirt with just a plain ole denim shirt knotted at the waist,
a white one would have worked just as well.

the luxury of the skirt with the casualness of the top




same idea below, but with stripes & florals,
which looks & feels NEW, doesn't it?
I know, I know, you're not going to wear bare midriffs!

fashion-clue:www.fashionclue.net | Fashion Tumblr, Street Style & Outfits

this length skirt is SO beautiful now.
it's not mini or maxi.
it's in between & happening.

nothing looks better now, on any age,
than a slim pencil midi skirt,

ALC has a beauty, so does Milly



& I have it straight from  STYLE.COM about things that are OUT !

SHREDDED jeans are OUT

uh-la-la-land:

Details

handbag & shoes definitely IN



& these silver high tops (Kurt Geiger) will make you waaaay ahead in summer fashion,
wear with a long maxi skirt, like a white with crocheted bottom, long tee over the skirt,
a perfect summer errand-running outfit

******************************************************************



well, ladies, I have moved !!

right down the hall, in fact next door.
to a corner apartment which is much larger and has better views,
wall-to-wall, floor to ceiling, bay windows all across the front, the 2 bedrooms & the living room, which overlook the sparkling pool.
& I have a REAL kitchen again, with a breakfast room & floor to ceiling glass walls.

I still can't garden, but the orchids are doing beautifully
(in fact 
3-4 of them have RE-BLOOMED for me).
but there is such good light the tropical house plants will do great.
maybe I can find a 15' tall ficus tree again?



I know all of you had a lovely weekend !!!!
& can you believe the FIRST WEEK OF JUNE HAS PASSED?


Photobucket