Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things +



I'm a big lover of collections,
collections grouped together as a vignette,
and each one of these made me smile.

I have a large collection of shells which we used to keep in a glass etagere,
big, impressive shells.
now, they're in a box wanting a new home.




& who wouldn't love these photo groupings?







I had no intention of watching the ESPY awards last night, however, near the end of the show I changed channels and happened on the beginning of the presentation of the award
to Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

I was riveted to my chair.

from what one could have thought of as a major publicity stunt,
this change of lifestyle of his,
to hearing him speak (in his natural voice) was a stunning moment
for me.

his family was there sitting beside all the NFL players & other huge
sports figures, actors, Diane Sawyer, etc.
& each of them were riveted too.

an amazing journey which most of us will never understand,
but now I, for one, have huge empathy.
completely blew me away.




Photobucket
Post a Comment