Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Let's Take a Poll + Badgeley Mischka Gown I'm Selling

@liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/1DBqP #liketkit by @blaireadiebee
photo via Like to Know.it


the question is:

Do Any Of Us Wear A Dress During The Day?

or do we choose the ease of a pant or Bermuda's?

seeing all the various age groups come into the boutique it seems we are divided on this.

we wear dresses to "events"
we wear pants for everyday.

now, I'm not talking about those of us who actually go to an office for work,
we're speaking of "most" of my readers
who are interior designers, wives & mothers, exotic travellers, and best friends.

so, what do you wear on a normal day?

I think this is a valuable question & would really love to know.

Happy Tuesday !!!

I'm selling some of my gowns on EBay,
the current listing is for an unworn, perfect condition,
BADGELEY MISCHKA
100% Silk
Dove Gray
Watercolor Painted Gown with a FishTail Hem



if anyone is interested I will send more photos to you,
it is in PERFECT CONDITION, size 8,
original cost about $3900,
selling on Ebay with a start price of $500,
buy it now price of $999.

email me if interested.

Photobucket