Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thankful Sunday


thank you to all my readers for the heartfelt comments.

you guys will never know how you sustain me, refresh me & inspire me.


italian-luxury:

Clouds over the Lake by Chad Kruger


Moraine Lake,Banff, Canada



 as we begin what is supposed to be the HOTTEST WEEK OF SUMMER IN TEXAS,
I'm wishing I could be where this photo was taken.

Lake Moraine, Banff, Canada
what do you think the August temperature is there?

well, I just looked & it says Thursday it will be 87f with a low of 53f
so it's definitely hotter than normal everywhere.

it Houston it's too hot to even sit by the pool.

but it's not too hot to go to the local Tex-Mex dive for our
Sunday meet-up of friends.

see you tomorrow with another post on wedding attire,
and a cute little story.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday Beautiful! I will kook forward to your post tomorrow … as my daughter is getting married in May!!

    Much love to you darling!!

    xoxo
    Tamrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful spot! Just returned from Aspen back to Texas. It was Devine there, but, warmer than normal too. But oh so wonderful! I'll take 80 over 105 any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tex-Mex is perfect when it's hot! Have a wonderful time with friends! xx Rié

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.... How horrible so hot!
    Come to Holland,my dear friend:)))
    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.