Saturday, July 30, 2016

This & That For The Weekend

i am so so so happy the political conventions are over
and WISH we could hear something else on the news for a change.

of course, the Olympics are forthcoming aren't they?
so all of us will have our country's teams to cheer on.
& Brazil is beautiful so we'll see some beautiful coastlines and maybe the famous
Brazilian bikinis...

for now I'm thinking how nice it would be to just be sitting alone the sidewalks enjoying
a glass of wine & a small plate of cheeses...
of course, Houston has nothing like this because of our severe summer heat,
but, interestingly enough, there are many, many al fresco dining options,
bearing a resemblance to European sidewalks.
it's nice.


proparis:
“ © Nathparis
”



& this room, with all it's simplicity, just makes me happy.
& think how easy it is to achieve this basic, comfy room.
spend your weekend well.
it's time we will never regain...so have FUN

& remember, NFL football pre-season begins in AUGUST.  
WOO HOO

headed out on Saturday evening for a casual dinner with a gentleman
introduced to me by a mutual friend.
I'm going...only because I might be out of practice having an intelligent
conversation with a well-educated older bachelor.
I'll keep you posted on this.

I simply cannot imagine having a conversation about
LGBT Bathrooms
Politics
Zoroastrianism
Quantum Physics


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Have a fabulous evening. My wonderful sister lives in Houston and love visiting your fair city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely evening. Isn't it just one of the most beautiful things about Europe, sitting out on the pavement and watching the world go by. In the summer stretching out ones legs in the sun, in the winter, huddled up warm in a scarf, either way I always choose to sit outside and feel lucky to live in France where I can do so. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Marsha! About Brazil...much of my family lives in Brazil, and many for most of their lives. They say the crime rate in Brazil would scare the toughest inner city gang member. Of course, it's especially bad in the cities. When some of my nieces and nephews came to the U.S. for the first time, they were amazed that our homes didn't have walls around them. The police have been very open with the Olympic Committee, by telling them they are understaffed and will not be able to offer much assistance. I'll watch from the comfort of my living room. Angela Muller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha, I was having a challenge commenting. I read about your FiFi, our pets are so much our family, my heart to yours! I know your new haircut is wonderful and your beauty will "shine" on your date! Exciting....you are a centered soul and he will love your sweet attitude ~ XOXO

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.