Saturday, August 13, 2016

Sunday's Animal Crackers #2

beauty-rendezvous:
“  Swaledale Sheep - Harrogate, Yorkshire, UK
”




athingcalledbliss:
“  Antonia Wesseloh by David Oldham for Madame Figaro August 5th 2016
”


this is ONE PIECE OF DENIM I would wear all the time !!!!
but I wouldn't wear all that other stuff underneath, just fyi.


 it came from Antonia Wesseloh by David Oldham 
for Madame Figaro August 2016,

however, it would be so easy to copy...
& I have a wonderful dressmaker who could do it in a flash !

do you guys like it ????





I LOVE ALL ANIMALS



Photobucket

6 comments:

Jaylyn Bray said...

Always love your blog, just so perfectly lovely.....

Anonymous said...

Do not like the dress? Those ruffles would bother the dickens out of me. Like you I love all animals, especially my little Sophie ( a Havanese) I shall say perhaps more than humans!!!

Annie v.

Marsha Splenderosa said...

Ahhh, thank you so much !!!

Debs said...

The outfit isn't my style but I can imagine it would look fabulous on you :)

helen tilston said...

Hello Marsha,
A beautiful post and the sheep are delightful and always amuse.

The denim is striking and certainly makes a statement.

Have a superb week

Helen xx

La Petite Gallery said...

That denim is cute, but I would look top heavy in it and too old for it.
OH! to be young again. Love the sheep, Is that your Daughter with the Giraffe?