Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Have You Done This Yet ?

having lashes applied?

well, as you'd guess, I have !

I used to wear the little clumps all the time, 
I could apply them myself - from about the middle of my
lashline to the outside edges.  they really enhanced my eyes,
which are big & blue.

as with everything else, the trend kinda went out...
but NOW it's back bigger than ever.

my nail salon has someone who can do this with the same
little clumps that I used to use...and she does it on both eyes in about 30-45 minutes...
& charges $35.00 !!!

it's worth the time, my friends.
this girl gets it.

she applies to each client to suit their eyes & age.

we had a girl's day the other afternoon, and one of the friends,
who is way older than me, was dying to get eyelashes.

I'm telling you, she looked fabulous !!!

don't knock it if you haven't tried it !

& remember, if it's not fatal or permanent,
GO FOR IT !!!

Photobucket