Tuesday, October 25, 2016

All Sizes


Bono, my rock-star Maltese, sitting on the table, 
his preferred spot...

the reason for this pic is that we now have both sizes of 
THE BAG

LARGE
MEDIUM

the larger size is on our webshop already, which you will find by clicking the icon top left sidebar.

the MEDIUM one is the same except it's smaller & a bit less $
they are $ 199.00

then we will have a little clutch, also the same style for $150.00

let me know what you think & if you want one.

BLACK
PURPLE
GRAY
CARAMEL

splenderosa@gmail.com

we accept all credit cards or we can send you a PayPal invoice.



Displaying IMG_0970.JPG

these are right out of the shipping crate 
and have not been fluffed & stuffed yet !


Displaying IMG_0971.JPG



these are 9 1/2 X 6 "
& we have this pink & red in addition to the other 4 colors
ladies, the young ones will LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS bag.
order now or they'll be GONE by Christmas.

pre-order, merchandise will be in within 10 days.

Handbag Fashion Chain Genuine Leather Handbag Women Shoulder Bag Messenger Bags Ladies Crossbody Bag

3118401611_1505080312


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Marsha, I agree with you 100% on each point. It really is a sad situation. Our infrastructure is crashing. I applaud Poland for closing their doors completely. Love your handbags so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too agree Marsha. So good to read your blog this morning. You are spot on !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a red hat and bag and shoes.
    Years ago I did a hotel lobby in Camel and grey, it was wonderful.
    Going through my closet and bagging things for Salvation Army.
    Enjoy the wind and blowing leaves, so much raking. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and the pink one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, I totally agree with you. Thanks, for posting! Great read...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think exactly as you do! Is now or never! We need to vote wisely
    Love both the red and the pink bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bono sounds like a delightful companion; don't know what I'd do without my furry companions.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.