Saturday, February 24, 2018

Perfume Bottles for You



happy weekend everyone !!

I've been reading everyone's blog posts the last few days, and one of the things we all seem
to have in common is wishing for SPRING

everyone's talking about touches of SPRING in their homes.

me too !!

if you look just under my header you will see a PAGE LINK
for all my PILLOW COVERS

including these below
4 different images of fancy perfume bottles.





one of my girlfriend's daughters saw the Chanel pillow cover and literally
snatched it out of our hands.
she said "THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND, CHANTELLE."

I mean, we don't even know we need it, but we do !!

18" x 18" Pillow Cover Only No Insert
a cotton burlap, washable, zip closure

$29 each

they are on order, not in stock for about 2 weeks

& look at the 

FLAMINGOS
WATER MELONS
IKAT
CHINOISERIE
& COWS

while you're on the PILLOW COVER PAGE

& think how easy it would be to add fringe or tassels 
if they're not FANCY enough for you.
& just a quick note of interest,
I was at Tuesday Morning yesterday, it's next door
to the office supply store, and discovered they have
TASSELS for almost NOTHING.  like $3.00 for big
tassels.  a super deal.

to order please email me
splenderosa@gmail.com

or

CALL ME
713.679.1181
ANYTIME

I love speaking with you!


1 comment:

  1. These pillows are so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.