Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Take Me Away.....



the saying

when the going gets tough, the tough get going

well...

not so sure about that anymore

can you believe it?

now, my 1st husband, my children's father, is in ICU in Memphis
with double pneumonia?

seriously !!  ??

my girlfriend is in ICU Neuro in Houston, after nearly succumbing yesterday morning
when we found her.

& my first order from an actual retail store needs to be
delivered THIS WEEK !!

life is sometimes very very very difficult, isn't it?




5 comments:

  1. Think about it - what on this overwhelming list can you do something about? Do that first and then re-evaluate and go from there. You and God have got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you go through al this, but be sure things will go better. Bon courage, you have so many friends on blog and Instagram and we all are wishing you to be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is Marsha.....I am so sorry your trip was changed, I watched you here develop such enthusium and generosity for
    all.....others are so blessed to have you, few in this world care anymore about their fellow man, it is very sad world sometimes ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do the essential, then follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.