Thursday, October 1, 2009

THINK PINK - October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month




 Patricia, the lovely Mrs. Blandings,
  who started this October 1st tradition,
Breast Cancer Awareness


http://www.mrsblandings.blogspot.com/

   so be sure to visit her blog

and everyone elses to see the
committment and true awareness,
and listen to Michael Jackson's music below 
which says so much...
 
 
 
"lift me up slowly, carry me boldly"

 
the www has made us realize how amazingly alike
all people of the world really are...
everyone wants their family to be
 safe & healthy,
to live a peaceful & secure life,
& to have many many friends...

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

enough said
 










 
 
pray for a cure

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support and for joining in. It's amazing what a team can accomplish.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pink!! Pink has a way of making me feel happier!
    Lovely post.
    pve

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.