Friday, July 23, 2010

Soft Pink & Tuscany



Old wall in Italy...

while this is not the post I had planned...
if you click on the link below you will see a slide show of a beautiful villa
in Tuscany which is available for rent...
please take the time to look & notice all the details,
you will not be disappointed...


La Colombaia is by far one of the most beautiful and elegant
houses in Chianti, situated near Florence in Tuscany, Italy.
An exclusive villa, it comes complete with a tennis court, swimming pool, and staff.
This Italian villa is the place to relax in private and in comfort in Tuscany
and the villa is a great place to explore Italy,
Italian wine, and the Tuscan countryside.



  •  

Oh, & I've been meaning to fill you in...

Mom-Mom, Chantelle, Sean & Chelsea are in Cannes,
usually for the entire month of July when all the best parties are thrown...
their stay will be shortened this year as they will return for that other
Chelsea's wedding in upstate New York (they are not Democrats, but they all
adore Bill)...naturally, their outfits for all the festivities are coming
from Oscar de la Renta (who else?). Chantelle's father is coming too,
which is completely unheard of...he rented a small farm an entire year ago
for the occasion...as simply nothing else would accommodate the luggage.
Mom-Mom is just beside herself as Hillary guaranteed she would be seated next
to Sean Connery (I cannot imagine a flustered Mom-Mom, but it's SEAN).
They have promised, promised to send photos.
The grand group will return to our scene after Labor Day,
it's holiday time after all.





 
Ciao bellas



The Pink Saturday Icon is at the far bottom right, just
click & you will be taken to see who all the other
participants are this lovely weekend.







18 comments:

  1. OH MY! That arched stone ceiling is just something else!! The tennis court was a surprise and the overall feel is just so inviting. Can't wait to hear more about the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have miss Mom-Mom and her brood! I can't wait to hear the exchange between her and Sean! You do know that he is the only man alive that I just might run away with!
    Love to you!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I really want to go to Tuscany! Wishing you a great weekend, Splenderosa!!!
    Kristin XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful eye catching post,
    Enjoy your week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that gown Marsha, absolutely beautiful....lovely shot of the model too. And Sean would definitely make me flustered....

    Have a lovely week-end, Ciao Chow!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tuscany villa...these is indeed a realy dream place to go there,dear M!!!-)*

    Million hugs and love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heloooooooo Dear!!!

    I am still in Rio .The post about Tuscany is absolutly stunning.

    All my love

    Fer

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! how fun would that be??? if I could be a fly, ok, not a fly but a ladybug and sit there quietly... lol Tell Mom mom if Bill mentions a cigar to move immediately.
    I want to buy that London Blue Turquoise Bracelet. ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful property! will leave entire live behind to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best part of renting a home when travelling is that you have a base to travel out of on day trips in every direction + you can have friends & family. My memories of this kind of holiday are the absolute best. Mounds of glorious fresh produce, fruits, wines, cheeses piled up on the tables beckons one to cook & just enjoy the countryside & company.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just speechless! Beautiful ...

    Have a lovely PINK weekend ~
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really wish I could do one more trip to Italy. Couldn't handle the walking and steps.
    Beautiful post. Cannes, I never got there.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. a baby girl! how wonderful, I remember when my daughters gave birth to their daughters, oh God, how special that was, and how special they all are. Congrats Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a place!
    And sitting next to Sean.. I think that is enough to make any woman flustered!.. That man just keeps on getting better and better. Ageing like a beautiful bottle of Bordeaux! :)
    Not to mention the accent.. Madre Mia! I would not be able to eat a single bite.. :)

    Hugs
    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Marsha, I can't wait to hear the wedding update!

    The Tuscany house is stunning! We were going to rent somewhere there last year that I think you'll like, I will dig out the pictures for you. It was actually not that expensive if a few of you go xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a Super trip. That sounds so wonderful.
    Thanks for Renee's award she need it. Things are not good for her. Bring back pictures for us..be safe
    Yvonne
    PS how many Yvonne's
    come to your site?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty gown. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.