Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHITE, the most IN thing for Spring


Alberta Ferretti, Florence Special Showing

 Badgley Mischka Spring 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Spring



mattelasse jacket with reimbroidered lace overlays,
love it !

lace lace lace
white white white
statement necklaces


 Sketch from Valentino Haute Couture by in-house fashion illustrator




This is what I want my next dinner table to look like...

I have the black lacquered table, the napkins, the silver, bone-colored china with a
silver band, but desperately need the etched glassware...going to Ebay...


Added a few new pieces to Page 2,
Splenderosa Jewelry...

Happy Monday everyone !!

4 comments:

  1. I adore that second dress and necklace...I like the look of the last 'sun dress, but wish it were a tad or well a couple of inches longer.

    interesting all very exquisite -- they have the scalloped lacy points at the hemline, a nice retro look.

    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - white was everywhere on the spring runways! Some beautiful examples here. And love that tablesetting. I actually bought those beautiful etched glasses for my brother and sister in law - they're gorgeous!! They used to have them on Vivre - don't know if they still do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white! I've got to get with it--all my clothes are black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clothing (pity white is the hardest colour to keep clean. ...should make make these garments in stain resistant material!). Glassware pretty also. .. but for the artisic amongst us), you can pick up reasonably priced etching kits online... to design our own unique glassware. You can even trace any design on...or use stencils! ..

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.