Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Totally Unexpected

Can you believe this is outdoors?

 
chandeliers suspended


curtain wall with replica Venetian mirrors
 
when I saw this I D.I.E.ed...
really,
such a very simple idea, multiple containers with
different colored roses,
the effect, totally breath-taking....


joining Between Naps on the Porch
for Tablescape Thursday,
go way down to the bottom for Susan's link,
click over to see who else is partying...

also linking up with Trish at
Pink Preppy Lilly Lover
for
Pink & Green Thursday
link below to join up
we would certainly like to have you, even if
you don't have a pink & green post today.

love love love







Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for sharing this .. i too like the idea of 3 different flowers in separate containers.. very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,

    The chandeliers are fabulous but those mirrors are even MORE fab..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I cannot believe that is outside...look at those mirrors! Wonderful post honey. I'm having a blog makeover giveaway that ends this Friday, if you haven't entered already, head over there! Really great stuff!

    Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/02/makeover-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting photos. What's with the mirrors anyway?

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes do my flowers like this, often when I simply can't decide which way I like them best. The chandeliers are gorgeous and what an innovative design idea of all the mirrors, unbelievably outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful!! The mirrors are fabulous but so are the table settings - and all outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have had to gasp for breath if I saw this, How devine and clever. Hope the mirrors are secured well.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing what they do with those tents....Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chandeliers, Venetian mirrors and roses. Perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is just perfection! I can't even imagine getting those mirrors like that! Thanks for sharing this with us - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowza! STUNNING!! LOVE all of them settings :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such gorgeous inspiration! I love the mirrors all lined up and all of those blingy chandeliers. What a wonderful way to give a party! laurie

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.