Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Elizabeth Olsen, the other sister

Those who read my blog regularly already know how much
I LOVE
The Row
designed by the Olsen sisters, Mary Kate & Ashley.


Wearing their ensembles, right off the runway, is
younger sister, Elizabeth in Cannes.






and doesn't she look fabulous?
& so do her clothes.





Amazing family resemblance, isn't there?






Mary-Kate and Ashley’s, younger sister, Elizabeth Olsen, 
is about to make headway into mainstream Hollywood.

Olsen is to be considered the Cannes “It” girl this year 
as she stars in not one, but TWO films being shown at the film festival.
She has flown under the radar for years, 
mostly focusing on stage work, 
but two recent films of hers have caught the attention of the committee.
Martha Marcy May Marlene is a film in which Olsen
 plays a girl named Martha who escapes from a violent cult and struggles t
o assimilate with her family when she returns back home. 
The movie is a follow-up to director Sean Durkin’s film 
Mary Last Seen which won awards at Cannes in 2010.
The other film featuring Olsen is Silent House
a movie about a girl named Sarah who descends into 
madness at her family’s summer house. 
Olsen told the Hollywood Reporter that making the movie made her 
“physically sick” because it was so exhausting to keep up 
the momentum of terror while shooting.


Anyone liking The Row better?





Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Row. I wish wish wish I could afford it!

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore Marsha!! She is a beauty as are her designs!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Send you friends...to enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew? Had no idea there was another sibling but you are right, they are a creative bunch.
    Lovely designs especially the white lace.
    So nice of you to stop by, hope all is well.
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the Olsen girls are beautiful! What a talented family. I love the white lacy dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to admit that I have never heard of such, but this is a perfect reason why blogging keeps me young and informed :) Love the feature, love you! XX, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so interesting..had no idea quite frankly that she even existed! So interesting.....they are a talented trio for sure. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about this young rising star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize there was another Olsen sibling. She is beautiful and what great style. Love the white dress. You always inspire me to go shopping and buy something that I normally would not pick out for myself. Pushing my limits. Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! amazing! she is SO pretty! and I think her style is beautiful. How sweet for her to wear the twins creations, sisterly love ;) xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! amazing! she is SO pretty! and I think her style is beautiful. How sweet for her to wear the twins creations, sisterly love ;) xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew there was another sister but hadn't seen photos in a while - she is lovely!! The Row is one of my very favorite lines - I bought a piece from the collection and have worn it to death this year!! I look forward to hearing more about Elizabeth's films!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful girl from a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.