Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mona's Garden Party, An Invitation



"I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same"

And, so it goes when two beautiful blonde petite sisters,
who are both interior designers & live in Arkansas,
decided to host a garden party in their
newly envisioned home...

I decided they needed to push the envelope a little,
just as they would do if redecorating our homes,
by outfitting them in coordinating ensembles
with very fashion forward accessories.

After all, they want to be memorable, don't they?



this gives you a hint of the completed ensembles,
but to see everything you must
go over to Mona's place

HERE



welcome to all of my newest followers,
I will do a Pink Saturday post introducing you to
another FABULOUSLY TALENTED BLOGGER
new on the scene...

 xx's




Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marsha,
    Well, Mona's Place is so beautiful..... I wouldn't mind spending some time there !!
    How are you Marsha ? I am so sorry that I haven't been around for a while. I had MASSIVE problems with my computer AND Blogger....HUGE !! I am hoping that I'm back on track now but I'm not holding my breath !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.