Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Katie Holmes & Fine Jewelry


Katie Holmes 

poses for 

H.Stern Jewellery's 

latest collection "Coleccion Ancient America"

Katie Holmes is vibrant and bronze skinned for the latest collection of H.Stern Jewellery. 
The collection "Coleccion Ancient America" is the second which Katie has posed for, 
and consists chunky pieces which are simple and look fabulous.
 The delicate studded drop down earrings also seem perfect for an evening out,
 while the triangle shaped jewellery also seems artistic.

 Katie is a natural beauty with shimmery smoky eyes and a fierce look.  







thought I would show you some fine jewelry today.
Katie looks beautiful, doesn't she?




   

  




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, the jewellery and Katie.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! She looks great... so does their product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....my,she is indeed absolutely beauty!!!

    I´am impressed about the first one image!

    XXX,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all these pictures! So stylish! Not to mention the chic "jazzy background". Can't help thinking that your upcoming bronze evening bag would be te perfect complement for te 4th pic. Lovely Sunday Marsha! XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.