Thursday, December 1, 2011

Artisan Made...



I am enchanted with these little balls...& not only
could they be ornaments but place cards or a little favor for your guests.


& speaking of pretty little things...

Splenderosa Earrings

Completely Original & One-of-a-Kind
(each pair will be slightly different because of
Mother Nature)

White Branch Natural Coral, Sterling Silver Wire used to wrap
Green Chrome Diopside Stones
$95


Below, Natural Branch Coral with tiny Chalcedony Rondelles & Teardrops
wrapped with gold wire. Finished earrings will be on gold leverbacks, not posts as shown.
$95

Sterling Silver with Freshwater Coin Pearls
$25

Sterling Leverbacks with Freshwater White Coin Pearls
$30
Sterling Silver Earwires with Freshwater Black Coin Pearls
$30




Lots of new Hand-Crafted Jewelry just posted on the Page
you will find just under our header. 

Happy Holidays !!





Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The Christmas balls are so unique and your earrings are truly stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I Order your jewerly? I am interested in your bracelets.My email is elainekarrh@gmail.com. Your pieces are all simply divine. Kisses,Mrs.K

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pearl earrings really much!

    XXX,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.