Friday, September 28, 2012

This & That...


now, this is SO me, even down to the turquoise shoes


neck 1914c 25 crystal tusk ivory gold lg.jpg

that gorgeous BLACK faux horn necklace, now in  IVORY color.
will be on website over the weekend.
to order now just email
splenderosa@gmail.com
$95.00


*****************************************************************
What I'm Reading Now


French Fried: one man's move to France with too many animals and an identity thief

You will laugh out loud when reading this delightful, improbable account
of an English couple moving to France.
Anyone who has contemplated such a move, or has made one, will
be delighted at the daily tales of cultural & bureaucratic differences.










Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, the model, her putfit and the jewelry. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "this and that" Marsha............adore the combination. Haven't received your subject email on Invitation Only, could you send it to me? Should be receiving emails at sandechase@agiftwrappedlife.com. If I don't receive I will email you with personal address.
    Sound good? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha,
    Loving the tusk necklace, just had to pin that one!!! I am now back from Paris and this books sounds like something I would love to read. I enjoyed using the bag I purchased from you, it worked out well!!
    Happy Weekend,
    Kathysue-back-from-PARIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marsha,

    Love all of this and that~ I am ordering the book as soon as I leave here.

    Have a great weekend, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marsha, Sounds like a great read! I love books that make me laugh!
    Thanks for your very darling comment on Kim's blog this morning... make me a little sniffely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need a little of this and a little of that! I will check out the book for sure! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha, thanks for the read recommendation and love that first wreath...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.