Friday, November 9, 2012

Sail, Sail Away...


Star Garden, a 5 Bedroom Luxury Estate on the island of St. Thomas
Available to Rent
from $900/night
click here to see all the details






& on another note entirely, my friend, Julie of TG INTERIORS blog 
HERE
TG interiors
has paid the ladies of "By Invitation Only" a lovely compliment,
she thought our Tuesday post about sharing friendships via our blog world
was so inspirational that she's put together her own list of
her "most admired" blogs on her post today.


this is what blogging is all about, I think...
sharing ideas, inspirational thinking and, of course, true to life stories.
go take a look and see who she's highlighted.

I'm already getting the holiday spirit, are you?
yesterday when I was out running errands I wanted to stop and look at all
the Christmas shops...but I made myself wait...

and, one more thing...
I received this large box from Anita @ Castles, Crowns & Cottages,
containing 2 of her beautiful paper ornaments, 1 for each of my young
grandchildren.
can I tell you how WONDERFUL they are?

Christmas Tree Ornament Paper Mâché Jingles the Bunny

first, they are beautifully handmade by Anita, whose imagination  & creativity are
wondrous, she sees everything in an artistic way, a happy way.
these pieces are NOT tiny, they will make a beautiful presentation anywhere.
what about as ornaments on a holiday table setting?
not just on a tree.

Anita has many designs not shown on her ETSY page, just ask her.
These pieces will be heirloom collectibles, believe me.
go here

yesterday I sent off many packages filled with jewelry and scarf orders...
just a reminder, anything that is intended as a gift will be sent to you
with a red organza pouch and a suitable gift box...
all you have to do is tell us in the comment section of your order.

adding more new pieces tonight



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Comment ne pas avoir envie de séjourner dans un tel lieu si merveilleux ?...
    Des clichés superbes...
    Très mignon ce petit présent !... J'aime son petit grelot !

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...bet the grands are going to be over the moon!
    the St. T. place is beautiful but a tad out of my price range
    although in the neighborhood...sort of -smile-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's see...if we filled up the house with our friends each one of us could pay our sub-divided share of the rental...that would work, don't you think? :)'s

      Delete
  3. Dear Marsha -
    I'm visiting for the first time via TG Interiors. Wonderful to find you. Anita's creations are incredibly beautiful and lovingly made. Your grandchildren will be very happy.
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marsha and happy weekend coming up! WEll, we are looking for a holiday destination some place warm within a month and this sounds amazing. Also, I have been finally noticing in you last post, that your jewelry is made of gold and is "the real deal" so to say, with garnets and so on...which is also trendy looking and I love that... what a great product!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dreamy spot!! Oh how I wish I could go there....I am craving some sun and balmy weather! Enjoy your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know where to go for our family vacation! I wish! Wouldn't that be wonderful! We've stayed at the Ritz in St. Thomas but usually go to St. John…it's our favorite place in the world! Love TG Interiors and WOW!! Those ornaments are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.