Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sartorial Splendor



Your Spring Fling: Floral Prints
Floral Print Shirt: Uniqlo  |  Tie: Club Monaco  |  Navy Suit: Paul Smith  |  Linen Pocket Square: The Tie Bar
not shown:  Oxblood Shoes: Paul Smith  |  Shades: Shauns Shades  |  Watch: IWC Portuguese

to find the creator of this witty production go HERE

I don't know this gentleman but he gives me a smile everytime
I visit his TUMBLR, which is often.

To have the time and the talent to do this is amazing.
And, personally, from this stylist's point of view he does an excellent job.

& imagine having such a well-behaved doggie !

:)'s






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is cute!!! Thanks so much for stopping by. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun Marsha.

    This one made me think of Thierry Poncelet's wonderful paintings.

    Paul x

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.