Thursday, May 2, 2013

MY GUYS + 1 More




CALVIN BOREL & REVOLUTIONARY

HAVE DRAWN POST 3


don't get much better than this, ladies


so, now you know Revolutionary of WinStar Farms is my Derby pick.


outfit post later.....




BLOG EVERYDAY IN MAY
for the 1st time I'm joining someone else's link party, 
this absolutely delightful young woman in Austin, Texas, whose blog is called
"Story of My Life" 

you will find her here

I missed the kickoff yesterday, but today's subject is
"Educate us on something you know a lot about, or that you are good at."

Goodness, this is difficult because no one really wants to talk about themselves too much, 
do we?
All of my followers already know I love fashion and have been involved with
luxury fashion most of my life, but for her readers this will be new.

As I'm doing my Kentucky Derby Outfit post tomorrow, seeing it will
tell you guys if you think I know what I'm doing or not.

I'm 5'7" tall & that makes it possible to wear almost anything.
However, there are LIMITS for this for me.

I love parties at my home, love planning the menus, setting the tables, and
making people laugh a little.




the above photograph from one of my early posts called
"SOME ENCHANTED EVENING"

showing the place, the artwork, the dining table and the outfit
I would choose for this type of evening.

to see the original post please go HERE


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this Marsha :)

    Can't wait for the outfit post tomorrow.

    And - finally - your blog music is gorgeous, it's the soundtrack to my evening right now XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were commenting simultaneously I think!!

    That was a very generous comment - and compliment - you left me Marsha, thank you so much....you are a very special lady XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, I love your online home. this is such a beautiful music I can play from morning to evening and my daughter is dancing to it. beautiful place you have. so chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I haven't been here in a long time! I love your header and that pear setting is amazing!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea who I am rooting for but I will be watching! I love the Derby. Looking forward to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha I agree It's Revolutionary or Overanalyze!......Revolutionary is the prettiest horse of this race but if I have to go with one it will be Overanalyze simply for the reason that Rafael Bejarano is cute as a button!!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.